On October 1, 2019, EIT Health opened its call for proposed activities in the Innovation, Campus and Accelerator pillars to be included in the Business Plan 2021.
UPDATE (1 April 2020) – Changes to the BP2021 Call
On 1 April 2020 the following changes to the BP2021 Call were announced:
- Deadline for submission extended to 8 July 2020 (4pm CET)
- The updated call for proposals will be made available shortly
- Possibility for new projects that directly address the COVID-19 crisis in the medium/long-term to submit EOIs (in all three pillars)
Partners wishing to submit such EOIs should submit their proposals to their local CLC by 27 May 2020.
- The evaluation and hearing process will be moved online to safeguard against any future disruption
Hearings are now scheduled to take place using appropriate online capability in October 2020.
Please note that the deadline for continuing activities has passed.
Proposal Writing Support
Due to the shifted deadline for BP2021 proposals to 8 July 2020, EIT Health Germany is offering Proposal Writing Support Sessions to give our partners the opportunity to receive feedback and useful tips for their proposal.
Who can participate?
Any German CLC partner, who need specific input (and partially hands-on help) on setting up the full Plaza proposal.
What will be covered in the session?
- Partner specific questions will be answered by either the EIT Health Germany Team and/or external experts
- Support and recommendations concerning basic set-up in Plaza of relevant content (e.g. consortium, unmet need, solution, competitors), eligibility criteria, commercialization, etc.
- Support and recommendations concerning the understanding of EIT Health-specific requirements, e.g. Governance, Knowledge Triangle Integration, etc.
- Plaza IT system help will be provided
Please note that all sessions will take place in form of online sessions only.
How to apply:
Deadline for registration: 12 June 2020.
Janine Meyer, Innovation project assistant (email@example.com)
EIT Health Innovation – Expression of Interest for BP 2021 Call
Business Plan 2021 Innovation Projects Proposals Template
Innovation Projects Call Annexes
BP 2021 Call – Innovation Annex 1 – FAQs
BP 2021 Call – Innovation Annex 2 – Start-up Amplifier Instrument
BP 2021 Call – Innovation Annex 3 – What makes a good project
BP 2021 Call – Innovation Annex 4 – Best Practices
Campus expression of interest
Accelerator expression of interest
For further information please contact the responsible Pillar Manager:
Innovation: Nandor Gaus firstname.lastname@example.org
Campus : Mohammad Chehadé email@example.com
Accelerator: Matteo Consonni firstname.lastname@example.org