Get an introduction on how to approach High Value Care (HVC) through videos, activities and real case discussions imparted by top-European experts in less than ten hours!
This course introduces the importance of HVC and how it connects innovation and society by putting outcomes that really matter to patients at the centre of the transformation process. Taking into account principles of integrity, fairness, equality and diversity.
This course involves several experts involved in the implementation of High Value Care who will guide you through four modules of content and reflection around four main areas:
- Tackling the societal challenge through HVC
- Measuring what matters in HVC with continuous improvement
- Achieving payment for High Value in health care
- Collaborating and partnering to deliver HVC
What will you get?
- Access knowledge
- On-demand education
- Tools and resources
- Expert speakers
- Application Deadline: 26 August 2022
- Course dates: 5 September – 30 September
- €50 providing a certificate of completion provided by EIT Health
Who can apply?
This online course is open to:
- Innovators and entrepreneurs interested in bringing valuable solutions to patients and healthcare systems
- Healthcare professionals interested in understanding the meaning of value-based approaches
- Policymakers and industry players who consider HVC a way to bring their strategies forward