EIT Health Germany engages learners from across society through educational programmes to enable continuous innovation in European healthcare. We bridge the gap between academia and enterprise to upskill professionals on new innovative techniques and provide the practical knowledge and inspiration learners need to deliver future innovation.
We are beyond happy to be able to present you with two projects with which we have been working for several years now.
The Master in Health and Medical Data Analytics (MSc HMDA) is a two-year programme that offers a robust education in healthcare data analytics and entrepreneurship. After experiencing innovative pedagogy, a semester abroad, and internships, graduates will have a unique multidisciplinary profile: They will be trained as computer scientists, with skills in data analytics for health applications and an understanding of how to exploit this knowledge from a business perspective.
What will students get?
Students will be connected with Medtech companies and hospitals early on in their studies – through teachers with an industry background, business collaborations in practical projects and a Master’s thesis supervised by an academic and nonacademic MedTech expert. Also, being part of the EIT Health network provides access to the biggest Medtech network in Europe and opportunities for funding business ideas through the Accelerator and Innovation Projects programmes.
Who should apply?
Students must be admitted and enrolled in one of the partner universities:
Are you curious about what students think about the programme? Watch this short video with their testimonials!
If you got interested, visit the programme’s website for more information!
Do you want happy, healthy, and productive employees? Do you want to learn how you can manage psychosocial risks in your company? This is the course for you!
In PsyHealth WorXs! we will guide you through the 7 steps of psychosocial risk assessment, present you the latest research findings, share insights and tips from practitioners, and skills to adapt the lessons learned to your specific context. Join us in making the workplace a more productive, healthier, and better place!
PsyHealth worXs!, a Massive Open Online Course (MOOC), gives practitioners a step-by-step instruction on how to conduct a psychosocial risk assessment at their workplace.
The free 6-week online course is available on edX. It starts as guided certificate course through the university partners in the beginning of November each year.
What will you learn?
– What is work-related stress
– Why should you conduct a psychosocial risk assessment
– Scientific foundations and legal obligations in psychosocial risk assessment
– Obstacles to psychosocial risk assessment
– Assessment of work characteristics and evaluation as risks
– Design, implementation, and evaluation of interventions
– Documenting and continuing the process
– Insights from practitioners
Instructors of the course
Prof. Dr. rer. soc. Jessica Lang // Occupational, Social and Environmental Medicine-RWTH Aachen University
Prof. Dr. rer. nat. Ute Hülsheger // Work and Social Psychology, Faculty of Psychology and Neuroscience- Maastricht University
– Week 1:The need for psychosocial risk assessment (scientific foundations and legal obligations), what is work-related stress.
-Week 2: The process of psychosocial risk assessment, obstacles that may inhibit it, preparation, and first steps of the assessment.
– Week 3: Methods for the assessment of work characteristics, how to evaluate the outcome of the assessment.
– Week 4: Evaluation, definition, and implementation of interventions. Examples of interventions in different branches.
– Week 5: Methods for the evaluation of the effectiveness of interventions.
– Week 6: Documentation of the assessment and the process of updating and continuation.
Do you want to participate in the course? Find out more and register by 2 November 2022 for the next course run.