Support for partners
The German Co-Location Center of EIT Health is supporting German and Swiss EIT Health partners in terms of project ideation, matchmaking, proposal writing and pitch training. Advisory services with regards to project proposals or general consulting in the healthcare sector are also included, as well as intensive project management support in relation to EIT Health-financed partner activities and projects.
In relation to the EIT Health Call for Proposals (BP 2020 – Accelerator, Campus, Innovation Projects), EIT Health Germany offers support during the preparation of proposals prior to submission as well as dedicated training sessions prior to the hearing. If you are interested in this support service, please contact the following people:
- Innovation: Eva-Maria Markutzik (E-mail)
- Accelerator: Matteo Consonni (E-mail)
- Campus: Mohammad Chehadé (E-mail)
The most important information of the EIT Health Call for Proposals (BP 2020 – Accelerator, Campus, Innovation Projects) in summarised in the summary presentation below (in English):
Successful applicants from prior BP calls, who are currently in the implementation phase of an ongoing EIT Health financed activity/project or a new BP2019 project/activity, may avail themselves of the intensive project management support provided by the German CLC office. Please contact:
- PMO: Nandor Gaus (E-mail)
Support Services of the German CLC
EIT Health Germany offers a variety of support services, ranging from project ideation, advisory services, communication and event management.
- We initiate ideation for EIT Health activities and partnerships
- We foster Matchmaking, expertise and Cross-CLC/KI connectivity
- We coach and guide our partners for EIT Health calls
- We support proposal writing and preparation for any EIT Health application
- We follow up on EIT Health proposal results
- We create visibility and awareness for EIT Health
EIT Health at Events
EIT Health Germany offers the opportunity to organize on-site workshops to explain more about the involvement options and activities of EIT Health. Furthermore, EIT Health Germany’s staff members can also join events as speakers, booth representatives, participants. EIT Health Germany also organizes or co-organises various events.
If you want to find out more about this service or about our event management, please contact Bettina Blees