Weekly Webinars for Partners – Join the ‘EIT Health BP2021 Info & Pitch Corner’
The EIT Health Business Plan 2021 offers the opportunity to launch healthcare innovation activities with EIT Health partners, funding and experts. The call for proposals will open on 1 October 2019 and will close on 25 March 2020.
To learn more about the call for proposals and to exchange project ideas, EIT Health partners are invited to join the EIT Health Germany weekly webinars which will take place (almost*) every Tuesday at 12:30PM starting on 10 September 2019.
To join the webinar, please just dial-in via https://zoom.us/j/554100228
Further registration is not necessary.
Structure of the webinar
1st part: Info session about the call for proposals and the Stage 0 process for Innovation Projects
2nd part: “Pitch Corner” – open floor for partners to present project ideas (no prior submission needed, if you are interested to pitch an idea, you can express your interest in the chat function during the info session)
Enhance your project proposal with the expertise of the team of EIT Health Germany
The team of EIT Health Germany supports German and Swiss partners in the process of preparing convincing proposals for the Business Plan 2021 (free of charge):
- Ideation and project scouting for the Business Plan 2021: workshops, bilateral meetings with PIs or management level
- Coaching and guidance for EIT Health calls: Information (remote and on-site) about call settings, criteria and requirements of EIT Health calls
- Matchmaking for missing partners, expertise and Cross-CLC/-KIC connectivity
- For Innovation Projects: Review of pre-proposal, e.g. problem-solution fit, implementation strategy, understanding of current solutions and market competitors
- Support of proposal writing and preparation for an EIT Health application (together with external grant writing experts): Coaching for EIT criteria and requirements before preparing a proposal, eligibility check before submitting the proposal
If you would like to learn more about the webinar or the call for proposals, please contact EIT Health Germany Innovation Manager Eva-Maria Markutzik
*Exceptions are 24 Sep (EIT Health Germany Telemedicine Workshop), 05 Nov (EIT Health Germany Annual Symposium) and 19 Nov (EIT Health Innovation Managers Meeting).