Call for start-ups – EIT Health “Start-ups meet Pharma” 2019
The 2019 EIT Health “Startups Meet Pharma” is a challenge-based programme connecting teams of MSc, MDs PhD students, post-docs and professionals with key pharma partners in Europe.
The programme invites startups developing digital solutions, which impact both the Pharma industry and patients, to tackle set challenges in collaboration with top pharma partners. In 2019, five Challenges have been released in collaboration with Amgen, Bayer, Ferrer, Johnson & Johnson, and UCB Biosciences.”
1. Providing the right diagnosis at the right point in time – Rheumatoid Arthritis (Partners: Amgen Tech Hub; Amgen Amgevita Brand).
2. Telemedicine based patient support program in Women’s Health, Cardiology, Oncology, Hematology, Ophthalmology, Pulmonology (Partner: Bayer AG)
3. Parkinson’s Disease – How to improve the management of “wearing-off” motor episodes (dyskinesias, dystonias); including freezing episodes (Partner: Ferrer)
4. Creating a Biomarker Measurement Platform: Disease agnostic but focusing on Disease Prevention and Interception with positive and negative prediction models (Partners: Johnson & Johnson World Without Disease).
5. The measurement of skin health in the assessment of treatment efficacy and ability to predict flares for conditions such as atopic dermatitis and chronic spontaneous urticaria currently relies on direct clinical observation which can be subject to variability and subjectivity (Partners: UCB, Immunology Patient Value Units and Translational Medicine Departments).
To learn more about the five challenges, opportunities and requirements for participation please read here
Apply here before 27 March 2019