Deloitte study ranks German EIT Health partner locations among the top tech hubs
Munich leads followed by many homebases of EIT Health Partners
In a recent study Deloitte has analyzed the top innovation hubs for digital innovation and transformation taking the current ability but also their potential into consideration for a ranking.
In the ranking, Munich (home of our partners TU Munich, Fraunhofer Society, Deutsches Zentrum für Diabetesforschung and BioM) has been recognized in both categories as strongest digital innovation hub.
In the top ten of the ranking a lot of smaller, yet very dynamic cities are present that are also home to many of our EIT Health partners:
- Darmstadt (#3; home of Merck)
- Hamburg (#4; home of Beiersdorf)
- Erlangen (#6; home of Friedrich-Alexander-University, Siemens and Medical Valley)
- Karlsruhe (#9; home of Karlsruhe Institute of Technology)
- Aachen (#10; home of Rheinisch Westfälische Technische Hochschule (RWTH) Aachen)
If you would like to read the full study, check out: https://www2.deloitte.com/content/dam/Deloitte/de/Documents/Innovation/Tech-Standorte-Deutschland-Ranking-Deloitte-2018.pdf