David Dellamonica from Amgen becomes non-academic Strategic Education Board representative for EIT Health Germany
David Dellamonica, Value-Based Partnership Lead, EU, from Amgen, was unanimously chosen for the position of the non-academic Strategic Education Board representative for EIT Health Germany at the German CLC Partner Assembly on 8 March 2018.
David Dellamonica’s career experience includes the following highlights:
- An expert in health-related areas for graduates and professionals, he also joined the PhD programme at Stanford while at Sanofi.
- His expertise in Patient & Citizen Outreach/Empowerment includes working in charge of patient advocacy in Sanofi and createing the EIT Health-supported CARE & #ProtectUrHeart programmes.
- He created a patients organisation for patients with Crohn disease, working closely with many others and has an extended knowledge of the Life Science industry, from all perspectives (SMEs, Foundations, Patients association, HCPs, points-of-care and hospitals).
- He is in charge of value based partnerships and innovation within Sanofi and Amgen and has created two biotech firms before Sanofi.
- He is an expert in healthcare technologies, innovation and entrepreneurship, and he is now in charge of a 50+ technological projects portfolio for Amgen throughout Europe. He selects, helps strategically plan or create and delivers these projects.