EIT Health Germany Annual Symposium 2018 & Ideation Workshop
This event is in the past
(Including Partner Assembly of EIT Health Germany on 23 October 2018)
Under the topic of “Supporting Care in an Interconntected World”, EIT Health Germany invites all EIT Health partners, health-related stakeholders and participants of the ecosystem to join its Annual Symposium this year.
For two days we will focus on discussing, exchanging and most importantly drafting tangible project ideas for two of EIT Health’s Focus Areas: “Bringing Care Home” and “Real World Data”.
This event will be a great opportunity to bring novel ideas, knowledge and technologies to the table that aim to support care in an interconnected world, as well as to share results of already on-going projects on which new EIT Health activities could be built.
EU Keynote Speaker
- Birgit Morlion, DG CONNECT, European Commission
Other Programme Highlights
- Ideation Event – EIT Health Focus Areas “Bringing Care Home” & “Real-World Data”
- Connecting to the Ecosystem
- Bernd Finger, Ministry of Science Research and the Arts Baden-Württemberg
- Roberto Zuffada, European Innovation Partnership on Active and Healthy Ageing (EIP-AHA)
- Nicola Filizola, Communication & Public Affairs, Ambient-Assisted Living (AAL) Initiative
- Gala Dinner with Final Entrepreneurship Showcases aboard the ship “Königin Silvia”
Registrations are managed by each CLC. Please contact your CLC office if you have any questions.