Annual Symposium and Partner Assembly of EIT Health Germany
The EIT Health Germany Annual Symposium 2018 (including the final Partner Assembly) will take place on 22-23 October 2018 at the premises of Roche Diagnostics GmbH in Mannheim.
Under the topic of “Supporting Care in an Interconnected World”, this year’s Annual Symposium will focus on innovative solutions in the area of home care or ambient-assisted living in combination with digitalisation and interconnectivity. The symposium will be a great opportunity for EIT Health partners, start-ups and other relevant stakeholders to showcase their projects and activities.
EU Keynote Speaker
- Birgit Morlion, DG CONNECT, European Commission
Other Programme Highlights
- European and Regional Collaboration Opportunities
- Bernd Finger, Ministry of Science Research and the Arts Baden-Württemberg
- Roberto Zuffada, European Innovation Partnership on Active and Healthy Ageing (EIP-AHA)
- Representative of the Ambient-Assisted Living (AAL) Initiative
- Final Entrepreneurship Showcases
- German and Swiss Projects and Success Stories presentations
- Gala Dinner and keynote speeches on the ship “Königin Silvia”
To register for the Annual Symposium 2018, please use the link below.