EIT Health Info Event @ Uni Heidelberg
This event is in the past
All staff and students from the University of Heidelberg as well as interested staff and students from DKFZ are cordially invited to meet EIT Health staff and Uni HD-based PIs to learn more about the opportunities to engage in the vast EIT Health network and participate in the many different types of events and activities, including the EIT Health calls for proposals.
The University of Heidelberg and its hospital are a core partner of the EIT Health and play and effective role in many past, present and future activities.
- Part I: General Information
- 17:00 – 17:05 Gathering & Welcome
- 17:05 – 17:15 Introduction to EIT Health
- 17:20 – 17:30 EIT Health Financing Model
- 17:30 – 17:50 The Three Pillars: Innovation – CAMPUS – Acceleration
- 17:00– 18:00 Short Break
- Part II: Sharing Knowledge
- 18:00– 18:10 Experience from a Previous Project
- 18:10– 18:20 Experience from a Current Project
- 18:20 – 18:30 Experience from a Future Project
- Part III: The Process
- 18:30– 18:40The Calls
- 18:40 – 19:00A Typical Project from A to Z
- 19:00– 19:30 Q & A
We look forward to seeing you there.
About EIT Health:
EIT Health is a network of best-in-class health innovators backed by the European Union and European Commission. It collaborates across borders to deliver new solutions that enable European citizens to live longer healthier lives. EIT Health gives health innovators access to the market, funding and the expertise of its network. It facilitates innovation through programmes, workshops and initiatives. It collaborates on international projects and disseminates its findings to the public. It creates new products and services for healthy lives in Europe. And last but not least, it educates, through citizen engagement activities, innovation programmes and skills training.