E-Lab: ‘Services marketing for the elderly’ 5-8 September
This event is in the past
Join our E-Lab ‘Services Marketing for the elderly’ from September 5th to September 8th 2017 in the French Alpes.
Supported by PEPITE Ozer, Université Grenoble Alpes, PEPITE Paris Centre, Sorbonne Université, and EIT Health, this E-Lab is for students and future entrepreneurs who want to know more about the elderly and how to include them in their business model.
This E-Lab has 3 main objectives:
- to deliver practical and useful tools concerning services marketing of seniors by leading experts.
- provide a good work environnement to advance students’ own projects and to network
- give you some time to enjoy the French Alpes with us!
As a student or future entrepreneur participating in our E-Lab, you can expect:
- to leave with a prototype that you can directly implement in your own project
- to extand your actual network with a new one surrounding the elderly market
- individual advices from our experts.
To register, please contact:
This event is free of charge.