EIT Health Germany Annual Symposium 2018 & Ideation Workshop
“Supporting Care in an Interconnected World”
Including Partner Assembly of EIT Health Germany on 23 October 2018
Under the topic of “Supporting Care in an Interconntected World”, EIT Health Germany invites
all EIT Health partners, health-related stakeholders and participants of the ecosystem to join
its Annual Symposium (including Partner Assembly of EIT Health Germany on 23 October) this year. For two days we will focus on discussing, exchanging and most importantly drafting concrete project ideas in two of the EIT Health Focus Areas “Bringing Care Home” and “Real World Data”.
This event will be a great opportunity to bring novel ideas, knowledge and technologies to the
table aiming to support care in an interconntected world, as well as to share results of already
ongoing projects on which new EIT Health activities could be developed.
EU Keynote Speaker
- Birgit Morlion, DG CONNECT, European Commission
- Zayna Khayat, SE Health & Singularity University
Other Programme Highlights
- Presentations from Regional & EU-Level Speakers on the Topic of “Creating Value through Collaborations – Connecting to the Ecosystem”
- Bernd Finger, Ministry of Science Research and the Arts Baden-Württemberg
- Roberto Zuffada, European Innovation Partnership on Active and Healthy Ageing (EIP-AHA)
- Nicola Filizola, Communication & Public Affairs, Ambient-Assisted Living (AAL) Initiative
- Gala Dinner with Final Entrepreneurship Showcases aboard the ship “Königin Silvia”
- Guided roundtable discussions leading to project ideas for future EIT Health calls for proposals
- Scheduled individual meetings with three partners à 20 minutes plus free networking spaces and opportunities
Registrations are managed by each CLC. Please contact your CLC office if you have any questions. (German/Swiss partners should contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.) To register for the Annual Symposium 2018, please use the link below.
Past Annual Symposia
Picture Gallery 2017
A selection of pictures of the German EIT Health Annual Symposium 2017.