For founding teams and early-stage start-ups
EIT Health INCUBATE!-programmes help founding teams and early-stage start-ups to set up their business model.
- Explore the needs of potential customers
- Learn how to build the right solution
- Find out how much your customers are willing to pay or how to get reimbursed
EIT Health Bootcamps
EIT Health Bootcamps provide an intensive two-to-three month programme for European teams whose members have the ambition to become entrepreneurs and to explore the opportunities of their health-tech idea. The programme helps them discover and validate their idea, market potential, business model and target customers. Participants will investigate market potential in other countries by visiting the innovation ecosystems of other CLCs.
EIT Health is operating six bootcamps in 2019
- MedTech Bootcamp: Providing interdisciplinary teams of engineers and health practitioners with an individually tailored entrepreneurial toolbox, a convincing business plan and a strong network of investors (focus: Medtech).
- Validation Lab: A unique two-month pressure cooker that allows aspiring entrepreneurs from all over Europe to discover the business potential of their health-tech ideas.
- E-Boat: An accelerator for start-ups with innovative mobile health that culminates in two weeks of a Cruise Hackathon in the Baltic region.
- Digital Health Validator: A two-month digital health incubator hosted in Trinity College Dublin, provides an opportunity for start-ups in this area to explore and validate their ideas.
- CRAASH Barcelona: A 12-week programme that helps European research teams launch successful device, diagnostic and e-/digital health innovations designed to improve health and patient care.
- Bootcamp Plus: VentureLab: An intensive, healthcare-focused accelerator that helps aspiring individuals and teams advance their innovative ventures.
Who can apply
Post-docs, Master’s students, graduates, scientists, doctors and other professionals working on ideas in MedTech, Biotech, Digital Health, Healthtech, scalable eHealth and diagnostics.
Applicants: All over Europe
- Application Wave 1: 7 January to 27 March 2019 (all 6 camps available)
- Application Wave 2: 8 April to 17 June 2019 (5 camps available)
Starting on 7 January, on EIT Health Optimy. Please note that not all bootcamps will be available during all application waves.
Venture Lab Weekend 3 days event work on turning your idea into a working business concept. You may join even if you have no idea right now ! You will find a team that shares your interest and passion
The 4-month Health Venture Lab programs are open to Biotech, Medtech, e-health that are early state life-science and health care teams. Ideally the projects are at the pre-incubation, incubation or early development stage.
CaixaImpulse is an intensive acceleration programme for the creation of new products and companies in the health and life sciences sector. This programme is meant to start the translation of health research projects into a market product.
Application Deadline: 16th March
We were really happy about the success. The EIT Health Launch Lab (now: Bootcamps) has helped us enormously to define our business concept in a clearer way. We could use more than 200 contacts all over Europe for our Business Development and thus validate our business idea.